THE WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES has posted a notification for Revised Notice and schedule for Third and Final Round of West Bengal State Quota PG Medical Counselling.This is for state quota seats through WBPGMAT (West Bengal Post-Graduate Medical Admission Test) for year 2014. Counseling will be for MD/MS/Diploma PG medical courses across state of West Bengal.
[table id=29 /]
Candidates who are eligible for round 3 are as follows:
- Newly registered candidates in round 3.
- Candidates already registered in earlier round and filled up choice but not been allotted any seat till round 2.
- Candidate already registered in earlier round but not filled up choice then.
- Candidates already registered in earlier round, allotted, admitted, and then opted for up gradation in round 3.
- Those candidates who are currently admitted in the diploma seats like DMRD, DMRT, DDVL and DA at IPGMER and subsequently found to be derecognized by MCI; they can also opt for round 3 online counselling even if not opted earlier for up gradation in round 3.
Candidates who are not eligible for round 3 are as follows:
- Those who have registered earlier, filled up choice and got a seat in round 1/round 2 but not reported to the institution concerned for online reporting and admission.
- Those who have registered earlier, filled up choice, got a seat in round 1/ round 2, have reported and admitted, but not opted for up gradation in round 3.
- Those who have registered earlier, filled up choice, got a seat in earlier round/s, reported to the concerned institution but subsequently have resigned from their reported seat and thereby are out from the online counselling process.