As per the Government Resolution No. WPM 1011/CR 352/11./Edu-2, dated 4th April 2012, Central
Committees have been constituted to provide an opportunity to PG Degree holders to complete the compulsory
Government Bond service by offering tenure service. The process of central round for allotment of Government Bond
Service to postgraduate degree holder’s candidates will be carried out through online application form and allotment of bond service in specific cadres at various designated institutes listed below.
A. Assistant Professors at Government Medical Colleges’
B. Specialty Medical officers at Municipal Corporation Medical Colleges/Hospitals.
C. Specialty Medical Officers under Directorate of Health Services.
D. Specialty Medical Officers under Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, Pimpri Pune.
E. Post Graduate Resident Medical Officers B.A.R.C. Mumbai
Schedule for Post-Graduate Degree Holders
(Candidates who passed out Post-Graduate Degree Examination during Summer-2015)
Time Schedule Activity
6.7.2015 10.00 am onwards to 14.7.2015 till 5.00pm
Filling up online application form and institute/ cadre preferences
Declaration of allotment of bond service to candidate and issue of recommendation letter through e-mail
Specialty Medical Officer (Post-Graduate Degree) – Qualification required – MD/MS in specific subject.
1. All detailed information including the number of vacant posts, eligibility criteria, tie-breaker for selection, list of
Documents required to be submitted to the institutes are available at DMER website wwzo.dmer.org along with this Notification.
2. All eligible candidates must fill online application form available at DMER website.
3. The number of vacant posts are likely to change at any time.
4. List of successful candidates selected for bond service will be displayed at www.ilmer.org.
Instructions to the candidates
A) General Instructions:
- All detailed information including the number of vacant posts, eligibility criteria, tie-breaker for selection, list of Documents required to be submitted to the institutes are available at DMER website wwzo.dmer.org along with this Notification.
- All eligible candidates must fill online application form available at DMER website.
- The number of vacant posts are likely to change at any time.
- List of successful candidates selected for bond service will be displayed at www.ilmer.org.
Instructions to the candidates
- A) General Instructions:
- Candidates will be allotted service as per subject merit in the cadre of Assistant Professor and Specialty Medical Officer on the basis of marks obtained at the University Post Graduate degree examination
- As per Government Resolution No.PWPM1011,/C.R.352/71./Edr-2, dated 4 April, 2012 all bond service cadres will be allotted on merit basis only as Open Category
- All candidates who are eligible for securing bond service as per list attached must submit online application form
- If any candidate does not submit online application form there by opting out of allotment of bond service, the said candidate will be deemed to be not interested to comply with bond service. Hence for such candidates, the process of recovery of bond penalty amount will be initiated’
- Recommendation /allotment will be displayed at DMER website on 1’6.7.2015 after 7.00 p.m.
- Recommendation letter will be communicated to candidates through the email id mentioned in their online Application form.
- Candidates should take print out of recommendation letter and report to the allotted institute with requisite Documents within 7 days from the date of recommendation letter The candidate must submit attested photo copies of requisite documents at allotted institute (list as below): a) SSC Passing Certificate / valid ‘passport (as proof of age). b) First, Second and Third MBBS mark-sheets (Final part-I & Part-II wherever applicable) c) Degree Mark sheet / Grade Certificate d) Attempt certificate of all MBBS, MD/MS examinations. e) MBBS degree / Passing certificate. f) MD/M.S. Degree Passing Certificate’ g) Permanent Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India / MCI. h) Online recommendation letter of allotment of bond service.
For more information click on the link Notification for Bond