AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute, being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate Medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS institutions in underserved areas of the country.
Job Post : Junior Resident
Total Posts : 2
Pay scale : Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + 5400/-(GP) per month plus usual allowances including NPA
- Age and all other qualifications will be counted as on the last date of application.
- The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation will be followed as per Government of India Rules.
Advertisement and draft Application forms are hosted at http://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in. The printed copy of the application and the attested photocopies of all relevant certificates along with the originals must be brought at the time of interview. All the applicants are requested to download the prescribed application form for the post of Junior Resident on contractual basis for 11 months from the website http://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in and send the same duly filled-in application with all supporting documents/certificates to:
The Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Raipur, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur – 492099
by Speed Post/Register Post on or before 17th August 2015 till 1700 Hrs super scribing the envelope
“Application for the Post of Junior Resident on contractual basis for 11 months at AIIMS, Raipur”.
- APPLICATION FEE: For General/OBC Category Rs. 1,000/- (for SC/ST category Rs. 800/-) to be paid in favour of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque. The Application fee is non-refundable.
III. NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE: Those who are working in Central/StateGovernment/Semi Government Autonomous body have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their respective organization along with their application.
- ANNEXURES: Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates etc. may be annexed to the hard copy of the application and the same shall be produced in original along with photocopy for verification at the time of interview.
- For eligibility to apply for the above said post, upper age limit as on 17-08-2015 will be 30 years.
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates.
- In the case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates, age relaxation up to maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- The reservation for ST/SC/OBC candidates is as per Central Govt. rules and 3 % for PWD candidates (on horizontal basis).
- For OBC Candidate: Candidates must attach certificate valid for the posts under the Central Government of India which mentions that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should not be earlier than 1 year from the last date of submission of
Application Form for the post of Junior Resident on contractual basis for 11 months in AIIMS, Raipur, which is 17.08.2015 (AN) i.e. should not be issued before 18.08.2014.
- For SC, ST & OBC – Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank authorities prescribed by Govt. of India in format of State/Central Government.
VENUE OF INTERVIEW: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh,G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) 492099. List of eligible candidates, Date, time & venue for interview shall be put up in the website. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
For more information click on Job details