Director of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai, Maharashtra has posted a notification for allotting bonded services to Broad specialty candidates (MD/MS) who passed in Summer-2014 MUHS Exam. The bonded candidates should apply in the format Given below to Director of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai by Email firstname.lastname@example.org up to Sunday dated 20th, July 2014.
AI General Instructions:
- The Number of vacant posts is displayed on DMER website”www.dmer.org” along with this notification.
- List of bonded candidates who should apply for allotment of bond service is attached with this notification.
- Allotment of posts to bonded candidates will be done strictly on merit basis as per the marks obtained in MD /Ms exam in MUHS and preferences given by the candidate
- lf any candidate does not apply for bond service in this Central Counselling Process then, the committee will issue recommendation letter for allotment of bond€d service at any place in the State of Maharashtra.
- Candidates should fill all relevant information and give 10 preferences (choices)for place of allotment of bonded service and send their application form to email: email@example.com
- The recommendation letter will be send to the candidates on the postal address as well as will be send by e.l3ii.
- The candidates shall get appointment letter from the concerned Dean or office of the Deputy Director DHS/ESIS/PCMC/BARC/ after showing recommendation letter.
- The candidate must submit attested photo copies of requisite documents to the office of the Deputy Director of allotted region /Dean of allotted college Institution at time of getting appointment letters per the list given below:
- SSC Passing Certificate / valid passport (as proof of age).
- First, second and Third MBBS (part l & Part-ll ) mark-sheets.
- Attempt certificate of all MBBS examinations.
- MBBS/ MD/MS.
- permanent/Provisional Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India /MCl.
- Original letter of MBBS admission/MD/MS.
DMER has posted MERIT LIST SUMMER -2014 FOR BONDED MEDICAL POSTGRADUATE DEGREE HOLDERS. Click here to download it.