Office of Medical Superintendent, Safdarjang Hospital has posted an advertisement for recruitment of doctors for the posts of Assistant Professors (Teaching sub cadre-CHS) in various specialities/ departments on contract basis, for a period of one year and may be extended upto two years.
- Asstt. Professor- Gastroenterology* – 2 posts with interview on 05.11.2014 at 12 Noon
- Asstt. Professor- Cancer Surgery* – 1 posts with interview on 05.11.2014 at 2 P.M.
- Asstt. Professor – Pediatrics Surgery* – 2 posts with interview on 07.11.2014 at 12 Noon
- Asstt. Professor – Radiotherapy – 5 posts with interview on 07.11.2014 at 2 P.M
- Asstt. Professor – Biochemistry – 2 posts with interview on 08.11.2014 at 2 P.M
- Asstt. Professor- Pharmacology – 1 posts with interview on 10.11.2014 at 12 Noon
- Asstt.Professor- Physiology – 1 posts with interview on 10.11.2014 at 2 P.M
- Asstt. Professor- Anesthesia – 2 posts with interview on 11.11.2014 at 2 P.M
- Asstt. Professor- Cardiology* – 2 posts with interview on 12.11.2014 at 12 Noon
- Asstt. Professor- Microbiology – 2 posts with interview on 12.11.2014 at 2 P.M
- Asstt. Professor- Orthopedics – 4 posts with interview on 13.11.2014 at 2 P.M.
- Asstt. Professor-Pathology/ Histopathology / Cytology – 2 posts with interview on 14.11.2014 at 2 P.M
- Asstt. Professor – Surgery – 1 posts with interview on 15.11.2014 at 2 P.M.
- Asstt. Professor – Community Medicine – 3 posts with interview on 17.11.2014 at 2 P.M
- Asstt. Professor-Nephrology* – 1 posts with interview on 18.11.2014 at 12 P.M.
- Asstt. Professor-Neurosurgery* – 2 posts with interview on 18.11.2014 at 2 P.M.
Total 33 posts
The contractual employment will be for a period of one year extendable up-to 2 years or till such time the posts are filled up on regular basis, whichever is earlier. The services of the appointee are also terminable before expiry of the contractual period by either side after giving 30 days notice or salary in lieu thereof. The selection is purely contractual in nature and does not confer any right for regularization or permanent absorption.
1st year Rs.70,000/-p.m., 2nd year Rs.80,000 consolidated. The contractual appointee will not be entitled to any allowances, financial benefits or concessions as admissible to Govt. employees. Income Tax will be deducted at source on monthly basis.
(i) A MBBS qualification recognized by Medical Council of India included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
(ii) Post-Graduate Degree in the concerned Specialty as mentioned in Section-A of Schedule-VI or equivalent.
(iii) At least 3 (Three) years teaching experience in the concerned specialty as Lecture/Tutor/ Demonstrator/Registrar/Senior Resident after the requisite postgraduate degree qualification.
(iv) * For super specialty DM/M.Ch in the concerned super specialty is required.
(v) He should be registered in Delhi Medical Council.
Age should not be more than 45 years of age on the date of interview relaxation for Govt. Servants by 5 years in accordance with instructions issued by the Central govt.).
How to Apply
Candidates should report in the Room No.513, 5th Floor, OPD Block, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi at 10:00 A.M. positively on the date of interview along with original and photocopies of relevant documents duly attested and application along with Bio-Data on plain paper super-scribing the name of the post applied for, and two passport size photographs. The Circular and Annexure are also available on the web site of hospital (www.vmmc-sjh.nic).