S.H.K.M. Government Medical College, Nalhar, Mewat has posted an advertisement for recruitment of doctors for the posts of faculty on Regular basis / Contractual basis as MCI has approved intake of 100 MBBS students for the academic year 2014-15.
- Medical Superintendent – One (1; GC-1)
- Professor (05) – General Medicine (1; GC-1), General Surgery (1; GC-1), Paediatrics (1; GC-1), Orthopaedics (1; GC-1), Radio-diagnosis (1; GC-1)
- Associate Professor (04) – General Medicine (2; GC-2), ENT (1; GC-1), Radio-Diagnosis (1; GC-1).
- Assistant Professor (02) – General Surgery (1; GC-1), Radio-diagnosis (1; GC-1).
- Senior Resident (Tenure post) (31) – General Medicine (6; GC-5; SC-1), General Surgery (2; GC-2), Paediatrics (3; GC-2, SC-1), Anaesthesia (8; GC-6, SC-1, BC-1), Obst. & Gyane. (4; GC-3; SC-1), Radio-diagnosis (5; GC-4, SC-1), Chest & TB (2; GC-2), Skin (1; GC-1).
- Demonstrator (Tenure post) (13) – Anatomy (1; SC-1), Biochemistry (2; GC-2), Pathology (1; SC-1) Pharmacology (2; GC-2), Microbiology (3; GC-2; SC-1) Community Medicine (4; GC-3, SC-1).
- Medical Officer (Non-Promotional) – Maternity and Child Welfare Officer cum Lecturer (1; GC-1).
Professors – Rs. 1,10,000/- PM with Annual Increment of Rs. 5,000/-
Associate Professors – Rs. 99,000/- PM with Annual Increment of Rs. 5,000/-
Assistant Professors – Rs. 82,000/- PM with Annual Increment of Rs. 1,000/-
Mewat area allowance of Rs. 35,000/-for the Specialist Teachers / Doctors and Rs. 15,000/- for MBBS Doctors.
How to Apply
The application form strictly on prescribed Performa which can be downloaded from website along with a receipt of application fee should reach the office of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat) on or before 10/11/2014; 05.00 PM, through Registered/ Speed Post. Application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs.300/- for reserved category) through Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order/ Treasury Challan in departmental receipt head 0210 in favour of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat) payable at Nuh. Number of posts may be increased or decreased or totally withdrawn without any further notice.