Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi has posted an advertisement for recruitment of MBBS doctors for the posts of junior residents. Details of the posts can be found below:
Junior residents with MBBS qualification and registration certificate.
Basic pay of Rs. 15600/- + Rs. 5400/- grade pay (PB-3) + other allowances.
- MBBS from a recognized University.
- Should be registered with any Medical Council in India/DMC.
- Only those candidates who have completed / likely to complete internship by 01.07.14 may apply.
- The candidates who completed Internship before 01.07.12 need not apply; as such candidates woutl not be eligible.
- Those who have already done/doing Jr. Residency for more than 06 months are not eligible.
- Age relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/OPH candidates as per rules.
How to Apply
Application along with attested copies all mark sheet of ll/l.B.B.S, DMC/MCI registration certificate, internship completion certificate, Category certificate and 10″‘ class passing certificate should reach to The Medical superintendent. Application should be accompanied by DD of Rs. 500/- for UR/OBC candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/OPH candidates.
Interview will be held at following dates at 9:3o AM Academic Section, Ground floor, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi.
For SC/ST/OPH candidates interview will be held 09/07/2014
For UR/OBC candidates interview will be held on 10/07/2014 onwards.