ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (AIIMS), JODHPUR, Basni Phase-II, Jodhpur-342005 (Rajasthan) has invited applications for recruitment of Junior residents on contract basis for a period of 11 months.
No. of Posts:
Total – 30
UR – 13
SC – 8
ST – 6
OBC – 3
MBBS from Institution recognized by MCI, The candidate must have completed compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate.
Salary: Rs. 50,000/-per month (Consolidated)
Age limit: 1) 30 years, relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years. In the case of OBC candidates up-to a maximum period of three years.
2) In the case of Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates up-to maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply:
Application fee of Rs. 1000 for General and OBC candidates and Nil for SC/ST candidates shall be paid in the form of a Demand Draft/ Pay Order only, in favour of AIIMS, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur. Candidate may deposit the requisite fee in cash at the time of interview.
All candidates, who want to get benefit of reservation/age relaxation/ exemption of fee, should enclose a copy of certificate issued by competent authority in support of their claim for reservation exemption of fee and relaxation of age.
Date & Venue: Interview will be conducted on 28.05.2014 at 10.00 am at Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur.
The selection will be on the basis of the interview. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded
on website on 10.06.2014.
Documents to be produced in original at the time of Interview:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Unique ID Card, Voter Card etc.)
- Certificate showing Date of Birth.
- MBBS Certificate
- Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
- Address Proof (Passport, Driving License, Unique ID Card, Voter Card, Ration Card etc.)
- Experience Certificate (Copy of completion of Internship for medical candidates)
- Caste Certificate