Director of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai, Maharashtra has updates with multiple notifications on NEET PG 2017 based Maharashtra state counseling for entrance into MD/ MD/ Diploma PG medical courses. NEET PG 217 scores are being considered for admission into Maharashtra State PG medical courses which is a replacement for MH PGM CET.
All the updates from DMER regarding the counseling will be posted below:
NEET PG-2017/NEET MDS-2017 Personal Counseling Process of NEET PG/MDS 2017 for Admissions to Medical/Dental Postgraduate Courses (MD/MS/Diploma/MDS) in State of Maharashtra Clarification regarding Notice No 16.
MOHFW website updated with notification of reducing the cut-off marks by 7.5 percentiles. So DMER published Online Application form NEET-PG-2017 for Eligible Candidate as per revised cut-off score
A new MOP UP round will be held by DMER for vacant seats after personal round of counseling. Notice and details for the same can be found here MOP UP ROUND – NEET – PG / NEET MDS – 2017 Medical & Dental Postgraduate admissions in the State of Maharashtra. Online application for MOP UP round can be done here.
Eligibility for MOU UP Round:
- A candidate who is already selected to MD/MS/Diploma and MDS course, joined the course and pursing the course will not be eligible.
- All the seats in Government/Corporation/Private will be filled as per the NEET PG / NEET-MDS-2017 All India Rank amongst the State candidature.
- All the Deemed University seats will be filled on All India basis as per merit of NEET PG / NEET-MDS-2017 All India Rank.
- NRI seats of both Private/Deemed are now available for all candidates as per merit. These seats will be filled as per All India basis.
- Any candidate who is already admitted through any admission process of State/Central Government will not be allowed to take part in this admission process for MOP UP round.
- Candidate will not be allowed to cancel/change a seat allotted to him/her during this process.