MBBS Resident Medical officer jobs in Mumbai
Job post : Resident Medical officer
Location : Sushrut hospital, Chembur Mumbai
Educational qualification : MBBS
Job description :
Responsibilities of RMO: –
- Responsibility for administrative duties (e.g. review of results of investigations, patient records) which arise as a consequence of these clinical duties.
- Arrange for appropriate investigations to be carried out and formulate of a working differential diagnosis
- RMO will be responsible for providing medical care, documentation of care in patient file in each shift.
- RMO will write referrals, investigations, APACHE II, death forms, death summary and case summaries including DAMA and discharge on request.
- RMO will take round with the Intensivist and the treating/-admitting consultant, at the convenience of the consultant.
- RMO will attend all calls from Emergency and wards including code blue calls as the need arises.
- RMO will immediately respond to the mobile, PA system etc. (Emergency Medical System) of the hospital.
- RMO will attend all code blue and trauma level I calls in the hospital immediately.
- RMO will attend the Mass Casualty Incidents coming to the hospital even when he is not on duty reporting directly to the incident command officer or the hierarchy as the need may arise.
- RMO will actively participate in academic and research programmes run by the department.
- RMO will represent the department of Critical Care Medicine at various scientific forums.
- Will need to participate in intra-hospital as well as inter hospital patient transfers
Work experience : 0-3 years
How to apply :
Email your updated resume at email@example.com or call at 02225265337
For all latest Medical jobs Click here