Director of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai, Maharashtra has published notification regarding Online application and online allotment of Government Bonded Services to Super-speciality Degree Holders (Summer-2014 Batch).
According to new GR, a central committee has been constituted and the round of Central Process for allotting the services to bonded Superspeciality candidates will be carried out by filling online application form and by online allotment.
Allotment for Super-speciality candidates will be for following posts:
A. Assistant Professor in Government Medical College.
B. Superspeciality Medical Officers in Municipal Corporation Medical Colleges/ Hospitals.
C. Medical Officers in Superspeciality Hospitals at Nashik & Amravati under the Directorate of Health Services.
D. Speciality Medical Officer in Pimpri Chinchawad Municipal Corporation, Pimpri, Pune.
E. Speciality Medical Officer in Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation, Navi Mumbai.
Schedule for online procedure is as follows:
From 25.09.2014 at 10.00 am to 29.09.2014 upto 5.00 pm
Filling of online application from and filling online preferences.
On 30.09.2014 at 6.00 pm there will be Declaration of allotment of bond services.
10.10.2014 upto 5.30 pm is the Last date of joining to the respective organization.
1. With DMER for Assistant Professor post: Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.6000
2. With BMC for Super Speciality Officer: Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.5400
3. With DHS for Super Speciality Officer: Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.5400
4. With PCMC for Super Speciality Officer: Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.6600
5. With NMMC for Super Speciality Officer: Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.6600