Director of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai, Maharashtra has published notification for MH-CET 2014 – ADMISSION PROCESS (Phase II) for admission into the 1st year of undergraduate Health Science Courses (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O and B.Sc.[Nursing]) for the Academic Year 2014-2015, pursuant to the Common Entrance Test (MH-CET 2014) conducted by Govt. of Maharashtra on 08.05.2014.
The procedure set out hereunder will apply to selection of candidates to be admitted at the following institutions : –
- All State Government Colleges;
- All Municipal Corporation Colleges;
- All State Government aided colleges;
- 85% seats in Private Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in the State. (As per orders of Hon’ble High Court, Mumbai in Review Petition No. 8634 of 2007 in Writ Petition No. 6332 of 2005).
- Such other colleges and/or such number of seats from other colleges which may by mutual consent be decided to form part of this admission process.
Regional centers for Counseling & submission of Preference Form are as follows:
- Mumbai – Grant Govt. Medical College, Sir J.J. Hospital Campus, Byculla, Mumbai. for candidates from Mumbai Urban, Mumbai Suburban, Thane, Raigad, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg.
- Pune – B.J. Govt. Medical College, Pune for candidates from Pune, Ahmednagar, Satara, Sangli, Kolhapur, Solapur, Nashik, Nandurbar, Dhule.
- Aurangabad – Govt. Medical College, Aurangabad for candidates from Aurangabad, Nanded, Jalna, Beed, Osmanabad, Latur, Hingoli, Parbhani, Jalgaon, Buldhana.
- Nagpur – Govt. Medical College, Nagpur for candidates from Nagpur, Akola, Washim, Yavatmal, Amravati, Wardha, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli, Bhandara, Gondia.
Schedule for filling of Preference form at all Regional Centres – Phase II is from Friday, 18/07/2014 to Wednesday, 23/07/2014.
Schedule for Person With Disability Candidates (Phase II) is from 18/07/2014 to 21/07/2014.
- All the candidates who have already filled the preference form during the Phase – I of counselling held from 17th to 21st June 2014; are not eligible to fill the preference form in this process.
- The candidates from Open category upto SML No. 4110 are eligible for MBBS/BDS course (above 50% marks in MH-CET-2014). Persons with disability (PWD) in Open Category having above 45% marks in MH-CET-2014 are eligible for MBBS/BDS course. Notification No.7_pref._CET14 (Phase II).doc
- The candidates form Constitutional Reservation Category and Constitutional Reservation with Person with Disability (PWD) upto SML No. 8096 are eligible for MBBS/BDS course (above 40% marks in MH-CET-2014).
- The candidates are called as per State Merit List No. (SML No.). The candidates will be allowed for preference form filling process in respective category upto the SML No. as per Table No. 2.
- Candidates from Open category from SML No. 17001 onwards should not attend this round. On Wednesday, dated 23/07/2014, 9.00 am to 1.00 pm only ST category candidates should attend the round. However other category candidates should not attend on 23.07.2014 during 9.00 am to 1.00 am.