Director of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai, Maharashtra has published personal counseling schedule of PGM-CET 2015 for admission into MD/ MS/ Diploma PG medical courses across state. Personal round of counseling will be conducted after transfer of vacant seats from 3rd round of AIPG counseling which will be conducted from 9th May, 2015 to 19th May 2015, under 50% All India quota 2015 in compliance to the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India order in writ Petition(s) (civil) No (s176/20L5 dated 24th March,2015.
Eligibility /Non Eligibility criteria for Personal counseling round will be strictly as per rule 15.4.1 and 15.4.2 of PGM-CET 2015 brochure.
Saturday 30/05/2015 Up-to 5.00 p.m.
Those who have secured and joined from so% All India quota postgraduate admission process in colleges in Maharashtra should resign & surrender their seat on or before 30th May, 2015 to be eligible for aforesaid personal counseling round
Sunday 31/05/2015 After 11.00 p.m.
Combined Display of following Vacancy
- Non Allotted / Non-Joined / Resigned seats of state quota after 1st as well as 2nd round.
- Non Allotted/ Non-Joined/ Resigned seats of 50% All India quota returned to State quota up to 30/05/2015.
- Unallotted PH quota seats.
- Unallotted in-service quota seats if any.
- Newly created seats if any
- Seats surrendered by Private Institutions
Monday 01/o6/2015 & 02/06/2015 up-to 5.00 p.m.
Submission of status retention at respective institute.
- Candidates who has been allotted postgraduate seats in 1st and or 2nd round of PGM-CET 2015 and so far not filled the Status Retention form and wish to retain the allotted seat should submit the Status Retention form on or before 2nd June 2015.
- All those candidates, who have joined during 1st or 2nd round and submitted status retention form within prescribed date; will have to submit cancellation to the respective institute on or before 2nd June,2015, so as to be eligible for personal counseling round. candidate attending personal counseling round without surrendering seat, will not be allowed to attend the personal counseling round.
Wednesday 03/06/2015 up-to 5.00 p.m.
Display of all seats available for personal counseling Round (These seats will be excluding the seats retained by the candidates by way of filling Status Retention).
Schedule of Personal Counseling Round will be at Dept. of Physiology, Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Thursday, 04/06/2015, 1.30 p.m. personal counseling for SML 1- to 250
Friday 05/06/2015, 9.00 a.m. personal counseling for SML 251 to 500
Friday 05/06/2015, 1.30 p.m. personal counseling for SML 501 to 800
Saturday, 06/06/2015, 9.00 a.m. personal counseling for SML 801 to 1500
Saturday, 06/06/2015, 1.30 p.m. personal counseling for SML 1501 to 3500
Sunday, 07 /06/2015, 9.00 a.m. personal counseling for SML 3501 to 8049
Sunday, 07 /06/2015, 1.30 p.m. Inter-Se Round : If seat/s of Constitutional Reservation remain vacant.
Candidates who have already joined a PG Course through PGM-CET 2015 and not submitted status retention form should bring a certificate issued by Dean/Principal of the institute where he/she has joined, stating that the original certificates have been retained by them.
Candidates should note that they have to confirm the admission immediately after allotment of seat by paying Rs.1500/- in cash as admission fee and deposit all the original documents at the time of personal counseling. The cut off date for PGM-CET 2015 admission is LOth June , 2015 hence any seat remaining vacant at Private Unaided Medical Colleges who opted admissions through PGM-CET 2015 can be filled at institute level on the basis PGM-CET 2015 Merit List from 8th June to 10th.