National Board of Examinations (NBE) has published notifications for announcement (introduction) of new DNB FNB (Fellow of National Board) courses (2 years Post Doctoral Fellowship). New courses are as follows:
- FNB Neuroanaesthesia & Critical Care
- FNB Liver Transplantation Surgery
- FNB Pediatric Nephrology
All 3 courses are 2 year residency based programmes.
Level of Course
Neuroanaesthesia & Critical Care – Post MD /DNB Anesthesia course
Liver Transplantation Surgery – Post MCh /DNB GI Surgery
Pediatric Nephrology – Post MD /DNB Pediatrics course
Neuroanaesthesia & Critical Care – The programme shall offer innovative and in-depth critical care training opportunity for the candidates.
Liver Transplantation Surgery –
- Competence based training for Liver transplantation: Live as well as Cadaveric transplantation.
- To enhance the skills of the trainee in cutting edge technology and foster innovation.
- Excellence in providing clinical and surgical management for Hepatic Diseases.
- To Create Specialists in Liver Transplantation & Acute Care