Director of Medical Education and Research (DMER) has announced Personal Counseling Process for Persons with Disability (PH) of PGM-CET 2014 for State Quota admissions to Medical Postgraduate Courses (MD/MS/Diploma) in Maharashtra.
Candidates of PGM-CET 2014 who are eligible as Physically Handicapped Candidates are called for Personal Counselling round at Directorate of Medical Education & Research, CET CELL, Opp. Govt. Dental College & Hospital Building, St. Georges Hospital Campus, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001 on 13th June, 2014 at 11.00 a.m.
The schedule to fill PH Quota seats by Personal Counseling round will be as per below stated schedule.
On 10/06/2014 up to 5:00 pm there will be Submission of Status Retention Form at respective Institute by following candidates. All the desirous candidates who have joined a seat under PH quota of PGM-CET 2014 during the first round of allotment are invited.
On 11/06/2014 at 6:00 pm there will be Display of PH quota seats available for Personal Counseling Round (These seats will be excluding the seats retained by the PH candidates by way of filling Status Retention).
On Friday 13/06/2014 Personal Counseling Round will be held at Directorate of Medical Education & Research, CET CELL, Opp. Govt. Dental College & Hospital Building, St. Georges Hospital Campus, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001.
Eligibility of Candidates for PH round is as follows:
- All the candidate who have joined as PH quota candidate and not filled status retention form.
- All PH eligible candidate who have filled the preference form but not been allotted any seat under PH quota.
- Candidates eligible as per Hon’ble High Court order.
Instructions for Candidates
- The candidates should bring all the original documents for verification as per the rule no. 12.4 of PGM-CET 2014 information brochure.
- Candidates who have already joined a PG Course through PGM-CET 2014 as a Physically Handicapped Candidates and not submitted status retention form should bring a certificate issued by the institute where he/she has joined, stating that the original certificates have been retained by it.
- Candidates should note that they have to confirm the admission after allotment of seat by paying requisite fee and deposit all the original documents at the respective institute of allotment by 18th June, 2014.