OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN, PG MEDICAL/DENTAL ADMISSION, BOARD 2014 & PRINCIPAL, GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE, KOTA (RAJ) has posted notifications About Vacant Seats after 3rd Round of allotment and offline counseling schedule.
As the notice states “In compliance to Hon’ble Supreme Court’s guidelines/directions dated 14/03/2014 & 18/6/2014, 3rd round of PG Seat allotment of State PG Seat allotment was completed on 30”‘ June, 2014 and reporting/joining were also made by the candidates on the seat allotted on spot. After completion of 3” round of State PG Seat allotment 17 PG seats of various disciplines of various Medical Colleges of Rajasthan State are lying un-allotted. As per Hon’ble Supreme Court guideline, these seats will have to be allotted by the waiting list up-to 10”‘ July, 2014. The waiting list includes the candidature of the candidates who have not been allotted any seat in any round of seat allotment. As, last date of joining against the allotment of extended 3” round of All India Quota PG Seats is 4”‘ July,2o14 up-to 5.00 PM. Hence it is expected that roll over seats from all India Quota will be received after 4”‘ July, 2014 5.00 PM (if these exist). Pray has been filed with Hon’ble Supreme Court for Guidelines regarding filling of remaining roll over seats from all India Quota. Seat allotment will be as per guidelines of Hon’ble Supreme Court orders. Vacancies arising due to any reason will be allotted according to the guidelines of Hon’ble Supreme Court. The tentative dates for allotment and joining are as under.”
Event Tentative Schedule is as follows:
Display of vacant seats on Websites on 05/07/2014 evening
Date of Seat allotment (Off-line) (as per Supreme Court Guidelines)
For In- Service Candidates on 09/7/2014, 11.00 A.M . onwards.
For Non- Service Candidates on 10/7/2014 11 00 A M onwards.
Venue for Off Line counselling Auditorium of Govt. Medical College, Rangbari Road, Kota.
Last date of Reporting/Joining and document Verification is on 10th July, 2014 on spot.
The allotment of the subject and college shall be made strictly on the basis of merit cum preference and roster in accordance with the rules as laid down by M.C.I./D.C.I./ Hon’ble Supreme Court of India/ Hon’ble High Court, Rajasthan/Government of Rajasthan and Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur.
Note: The Candidates must read the following instructions/information carefully.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions and FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions) given on websites.
- The candidates who did not login/ register himself/ herself in time, candidates who did not participate in 1st Round/2nd Round (Online) seat- allotment process, candidates who did not join on their previously allotted seats and candidates who resigned earlier from allotted seats will be out of the process of the counselling of the 3rd Round.
- Any candidate opting the subject not recognized by the M.C.I./D.C.I. New Delhi will not be allowed to claim for change on this account.
- Vacancy shall be filled as per waiting list which would include only those candidates who have not been allotted any seats in the first three rounds of counselling and are otherwise eligible for allotment (on the same terms & conditions).
- No Individual information shall be sent to the candidates for the Allotment.
- If a candidate fails to join the allotted course and college within the stipulated date and time, his/her candidature will be deemed cancelled.
- The candidate must present the accepted resignation from the Institution if he/she is pursuing studies at present, at the time of reporting. Failure to do so will result in disqualification for admission.
- The decision of the P. G. Admission Board-2014 will be final and has to be abide.
- The selected candidates will have to submit a bond of Rs. 5.00 Lac (Rupees Five Lacs) in favor of Principal of the admitting college at the time of reporting.
- In case of any dispute, the area of jurisdiction will be Hon’ble Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur only.
- The candidates are advised to visit websites www.ruhsraj.org / wvwv.medicaleducation.rajasthan.gov.in.
To view notification of schedule and instructions click here.